- Rice (however many servings you use for your family, I used 8)
- 3 packages Lipton Onion Soup mix
- 1 Large tub Sour cream, 1 small tub
- 1 cup flour
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix flour and 1 package soup mix together. Cover chicken with mixture, and brown in frying pan on both sides.
- Cook rice, then mix in sour cream and remaining soup mix. Salt & Pepper.
- Put rice in casserole dish, and put chicken on top. Cover with tin foil, and cook @ 350 until chicken is finished, about 30 - 45 minutes.
This is a meal I learned from my mother-in-law, but she always used pork chops, but I have a hard time with my pork chops being really dry, so I tried chicken tonight and it worked great!